Barna Kasa October 27, 2009 •
We are looking for dealers in the northwest United States (Washington, Oregon or northern California) and Texas. Our prospective customers in these areas are under-served.
We are also looking for dealers in the UK. We have a lot of inquiried from teh UK for EdgeRider Wheels. Shipping wheels one at a time overseas is not the most cost-efficient way to provide our products to customers in the UK market. By shipping bulk to a dealer in the UK we can save significantly on shipping for the dealer as well as the end users.
What you need to do to become a dealer:
- Need to have an existing retail business or quilting machine dealership.
- Need to order minimum 5 sets as the initial order.
- Sell at least 12 sets/year.
- Add the Authorized Dealer button and link to your website.
What dealers receive:
- Dealer price on all EdgeRider Wheel sets.
- Free technical support to dealers and their customers.
- Marketing materials for trade shows and in-store displays.
- Listing on www.EdgeRiderWheels.com (if requested).
- Free replacement parts (bolts, washers, etc).
- Free marketing in any trade show we attend.
- Free marketing in major trade publications.